Rainworks are messages that are created using stencils and a water repellant spray so they show up only when wet (ie. in the rain).
1) 'Wait for the rainbow' - located at the corner of Kent and Queen st. at the crosswalk in front of the post-office facing City hall.
2) 'Pay it forward' - located at the corner of Grafton and Queen st. at the crosswalk in front of CIBC facing Cows.
3) 'Think (outside the box)'- located on Queen st. on the sidewalk in front of the library.
4) Water is life' - located on the corner of Great George and Fitzroy at the crosswalk in front of the 105.5 fishbowl facing the Olde Triangle.
5) 'Kindness Grows' - located on the path between Province House and the George Coles building in front of a large tree.
6) 'You can go your own way' - located on the UPEI campus next to the Duffy lecture theatre in front of a bike rack.
7) 'Find your silver lining' - located at the Charlottetown mall bus stop in front of bench.